These mini-scissors were created by Hasegawa Cutlery, a manufacturer of edged tools established in 1993 and located in Seki, Gifu Prefecture, Japan's foremost cutlery-making town. You can cut with these scissors by gripping them with your fingers and pinching lightly.
Despite their small size, these cute mini-scissors have great cutting ability. They are the product of a scissors manufacturer's pride; time-tested. Reliable craftsmanship; inventive ideas; and the production technology that forms their foundation.
The small silk tassels are carefully handmade by Imasato, a specialist in tassels and knots founded in 1907 and located in Yame, Fukuoka Prefecture. For over 100 years, Imasato has been making tassels for Yame Chochin paper lanterns, which are a traditional handicraft. Imasato creates beautiful tassels that shine with subtle, artisanal skill.
The cases for these scissors are made from high-quality, genuine leather. Even when placed in a pencil case, purse, or drawstring pouch, they can be stored compactly, making them convenient for carrying.
- Handmade small silk tassels
- Cases are made from high-quality genuine leather
- Mini-scissors have great cutting ability
- Measures: 54mm W x 24mm H x 54mm D when packed in gift box,
the tool itself is 38mm long. Weighs: 17g
- Materials: Body/Stainless cutlery Steel ABS Resin Case/Cow Leather Tassel/Silk
- Tassel colours available: yellow, pink, green, blue, grey (all scissor handles are brown and leather pouch is brown).