We love making Junk Journals!
A Junk Journal is a handmade book of recycled and found materials and ephemera. The pages can be used to write, draw, paint or record memories, thoughts, ideas, and inspiration. We make them using old books as a base and then fill with all sorts of bits and bobs that we love.
These ephemera packs are filled with lots of paper goodies both vintage and new and are the perfect way to begin a paper collection (or add to your collection!) to make your very own junk journal.
Each pack is unique and filled with 75+ items such as:
- Vintage book papers (vintage maps, music sheets and various types of papers in both weight and colour)
- Vintage magazine papers + sewing/knitting patterns
- Vintage Children's book pages/covers & illustrations
- Vintage wallpapers
- Vintage wrapping papers
- Collectible vintage cards (swap cards, cereal & cigarette cards)
- Vintage matchbox labels
- Paper doilies
- Vintage stamps
- Vintage food labels
- Cardboard tags
- Origami paper
- Bingo cards
- Vintage & new tickets
- Vintage Die cut shapes
- Vintage greeting cards/postcards
- Vintage receipts & collected ephemera
Of course, you can use the papers to make anything you like!
Recycled envelopes, cards & tags, mixed media collages or origami.
The main aim is to have lots of crafty fun!
Use code: LOCALPICKUP if you would like to order online and pick up at our Ballarat store.